Moving into the West Oxfordshire District Council area

You can use this form to tell us you have moved into the area

To complete the form you'll need:
* the date you purchased your property or the tenancy agreement start date if you rent
* any joint tenant or joint owner's details
* your solicitor's or estate agent's name and address
* the date you moved into the property
* your landlord or agent's name and address
* your bank account details if you want to set up a direct debit to pay your council tax

Please provide as much information as you can. This will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible.

Data Protection

West Oxfordshire District Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.

Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply.

We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless the law allows us to.

Your personal information will only be retained for for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.

We will use your personal information for the billing and collection of council tax in line with legislation. For further details on how we use information we hold about you please visit our privacy pages..