Skip to main content

Moving within or out of the West Oxfordshire area

You can use this form to tell us you have moved

* If you have moved into a new home in the West Oxfordshire District Council's area you can also register at the new address

* Please provide as much information as possible

* This will help us to complete the process as quickly as possible

Data Protection

* West Oxfordshire District Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation

* We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Legislation and for the purposes of Council Tax or Business Rates.

* We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless the law allows us to.

* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you

* We will use your personal information for the billing and collection of collection of council tax in line with legislation. For further details on how we use information we hold about you please visit our privacy pages.