The Council has to undertake regular reviews to ensure our records are correct. Failure to notify the Council of a change in your circumstances, or claiming a discount you're not entitled to, is an offence and could result in a penalty of £70 or a criminal prosecution.
Tell us if you are still the only person in your household over the age of 18
Tell us if anyone else has moved in
Tell us if anyone in your household is aged 16 or 17
If you provid an email address, you will automatically be signed up to our Open Portal. This is an online service that allows you 24 hour access to view and make changes to your Council Tax and Business Rates accounts and benefit claim if you have one.
I confirm I have read and understood the above. I understand I will be signed up to OpenPortal and I must notify the Council of any changes that affect my entitlement to a discount within 21 days.
Please confirm your Single Person Discount Status
* West Oxfordshire District Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you.
* We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Legislation and for the purposes of Council Tax.
* We will not give information about you to anyone else, or use information about you for other purposes, unless the law allows us to.
* Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.
* We will use your personal information for the billing and collection of council tax in line with legislation. For further details on how we use information we hold about you please visit our privacy pages..