Skip to main content

Change in circumstances: Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

You can use this application to inform us of a change to your circumstances that affects

* Council Tax Support

* Housing Benefit

Before you start you'll need to know:

* Details of your current claim

* Your National Insurance number

Start a new form

Choose this option to start telling us about changes to your circumstances. Click on the start button:

Continue with a saved form

Choose this option to continue filling out a saved application